sábado, 3 de julio de 2010

MY ALTER EGO



As you can see, I really like this song by David Bowie, I just think he is a genious, my real alter ego. The lyrics of this song make me think about the nature of life and love...For me, it is actually a celebration of love in many ways, no matter the age, the cultural background or the economical differences...does it sound too romantic? I guess it does, but I really believe many people can feel transported when they listen to this song. It could also be a good song to work in class, for the lyrics are not complicated at all for ESO students. So listen and relax...

1 comentario:

  1. I have always been a fan of David Bowie and I think we, the teachers, are sometimes heroes when we are successful in our daily teaching tasks.

    ResponderEliminar